Promotional Gifts Terms and Conditions
Samsung may modify this Agreement from time to time. If you continue to use the Promotional Gifts after such modification, you will be deemed to have read, understood and unconditionally agreed to such changes. The Promotional Gift and associated offers are void where prohibited by law.
1. Promotional Gifts
• Promotional Gifts are promotional giveaways offered by Samsung to consumers for customer loyalty and any other promotional related purposes such as marketing or rewards
• Promotional Gift may only be applied towards the purchase of eligible Samsung content and/or services as applicable (“Content”) during the period of time specified in the applicable offer, or through the applicable expiry date (to the extent permitted by applicable law).
2. Conditions of Use/Restrictions
• A Samsung Account is required to redeem Promotional Gifts, To open a Samsung Account please click the following Samsung Account URL https://us.account.samsung.com/account/check.do.
• Up to three (3) Promotional Gifts may be applied towards a single purchase.
• Promotional Gifts are non-transferable; they may not be sold or given away and are not redeemable for cash.
• Use of the Promotional Gift is limited to the amount of funds associated with the Promotional Gift A Promotional Gift and a credit card may be combined towards the purchase of Content, only if and to the extent that the Promotional Gift does not cover the applicable purchase price.
3. Available Service
• Promotional Gifts may be used towards the purchase of eligible items on Samsung Galaxy Apps (v4.01.015.0 and after) and on the Papergarden Service only.
• All Promotional Gifts are void where prohibited by law.
4. Expiration Dates
• Expired Promotional Gifts will not be honored, except to the extent required by applicable law.
5. Redemption Procedures
1) Promotional Gift (Non-Auto Registration)
① Galaxy Apps : At Menu > Payment Methods > Promotional Gifts and Vouchers, please tap ‘Register’ button.
Papergarden : At Settings > Payment Methods > Promotional Gifts and Vouchers, please tap ‘Register’ button.
② At Content Purchase > Promotional Gifts and Vouchers > Add Promotional Gift or Voucher, please tap “Register” button.
• Usage: You can use Promotional Gifts at Purchase > Promotional Gift and Vouchers > Promotional Gifts.
• View: You can see your Promotional Gift(s) at Menu (> Payment Methods > Promotional Gifts and Vouchers > Promotional Gifts.
2) Promotional Gift (Auto Registration)
• Registration: A Promotional Gift may be registered to your Samsung Account automatically.
• Usage: You can redeem your Promotional Gift at Purchase > Promotional Gifts and Vouchers > Promotional Gifts.
• View: You can see your Promotional Gift at Menu > Payment Methods > Promotional Gifts and Vouchers > Promotional Gifts.
6. Promotional Gifts and Samsung Accounts
• Each Promotional Gift is associated with a individual Samsung Account.
7. Compensation Policy
• A Promotional Gift has no cash value. A Promotional Gift “balance” is not refundable or transferable.
• If you cancel an order for reasons attributable to Samsung – to which a Promotional Gift has been applied -- you will be eligible for a new Promotional Gift of equivalent value.
• If you terminate or close your Samsung Account, all Promotional Gifts issued under that Samsung Account will be extinguished, and remaining balances, if any, will not be reissued or restored.
8. Termination & Modification
• Samsung reserves the right to cancel or modify Promotional Gifts in its sole discretion. In the event of such a cancellation or modification, Samsung will endeavor, but is not obligated to provide you with advance notice.
9. Limitation of Liability & Warranty Disclaimer.
• All claims arising in connection with a Promotional Gift are subject to the binding arbitration, governing law, disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability and all other terms contained in the Samsung Account. See further information at https://account.samsung.com/membership/terms.
• Promotional Gifts cannot be replaced if they are lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
• Samsung reserves all rights in and to all intellectual property rights inherent to or associated with a Promotional Gift.
• All Promotional Gifts must be used in compliance with this Agreement and all applicable laws and regulations. SAMSUNG DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY FOR CLAIMS, LOSS, OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT AND ALL APPLICABLE LAWS.
SAMSUNG FURTHER DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF THE PURCHASE TOWARDS WHICH A PROMOTIONAL GIFT IS APPLIED.
10. Dispute Resolution
All disputes with Samsung arising in any way from the retention or use Promotional Gifts shall be resolved exclusively through final and binding arbitration, and not by a court or jury. See more detail about arbitration to resolve disputes involving Promotional Gifts at https://account.samsung.com/membership/terms.